Top Tips for anti wrinkle injectionsHere’s our top tips for having safe aesthetic treatments
1. Make sure your practitioner is medically qualified. Choosing a highly qualified practitioner is key to receiving a safe treatment and achieving the best possible results. They should be a suitably trained nurse, doctor or dentist, who have undertaken further training in aesthetic treatments.
2. Ensure the practitioner has good experience: Treatment by a doctor may sound preferable but not if they only inject once a month! It is important to find a practitioner with lots of experience and who are injecting on a regular basis to ensure excellent results, don’t be afraid to ask how long they have been working in aesthetics.
3. Training. Products and techniques are constantly changing in the field of aesthetics. Choose a clinic where Practitioners regularly attend courses and seminars for their personal development.
4. Testimonials. Reading testimonials on their website and on Facebook is a good way of finding out about a clinic and its practitioners.
5. Referrals. Referral from a family member or a friend is always a great way to find a reputable clinic with excellent practitioners.
6. A Good relationship. Make sure you are at ease with your practitioner. You should be able to talk easily and feel comfortable with them
We see many people who request help from us to try to fix problems from treatments performed at other clinics. Problems with anti wrinkle injections cannot be fixed quickly however our highly trained practitioners at the Body Detox Clinic may be able to reduce the appearance of the problem until it wears off.